Wednesday, December 2, 2009


With the time turning so quickly cold as a hot pancake after microwave, poeple start staying more in home and start thikning of 2 major things - Christmas, apparently for the Christians, and secondly looking to the inner self saying "How the FUCK has that Year Passed". And probably tasting the cold pancake after that...

I started this blog more than 6 months ago, just for the personal sake of uploading some fun ads and with the hidden idea to document my development in Saatchi & Saatchi. Then it became a hobby, then an addiction, now it's source of reflection, a mirror to that inner self.

Now I am working in AREVA, Germany, as a Business Strategy Intern, still keeping posting about me and the succulent ads. But I realise that this is not enough. I was missing something. I am missing something right now.

I can clearly remember how excited I was after receiving the very first formal reflection of my advertising passion, after me and Gox had collaborated in a very intriguingly committed way. I can remember as well how much has Saatchi & Saatchi given me, reflected in small appreciation gift I made for them.

And this is how I discover my passion. But now, at the very verge of reflecting what the hell I want to do and how I want to do it, I realised one very important thing - self promo is the magic trick. This is what explores you before the others as well as before you. Self promo is the way you act, you think, the way you present your beliefs or rather represent yourself.

Saatchi's best example of self promo this summer is so sincerely and equivocally presented in this ad:



and I believe that it has inspired me to achieve or at least to strive to achieve something with myself. The slogan, that goes something like "If your thinking is unburdened" for the sake of attracting interns to the company, has developed in me my very honest credo: Striving to be better, which I have endorsed not once in this blog.

So, in this line of thoughts, I acknowledged, that what I was missing is hidden only somewhere in me. Somewhere where is yet to be discovered. And although I actually did self promoted myself and my blog, and my beliefs and my experiences through this very reflective post, I know that my credo lies within me and my search for the missing thing, for the most anticipated thing. Probably how to keep that pancake warm and tasty!

So, thank you for Your Time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter