Sunday, December 13, 2009
Yesterday somebody told me that due to the Dance show we had to do, I had to cut the sea shell thing I have on my neck, so warm-heartedly given to me by Anna, and I joked I can't because I was from the mermaid mob. Then I thought it had very sentimental value, that it carries the memories of many stories







But today I heard another mermaid story.
One that OUT-VALUES what we merely call our given for granted life. I personally believe that we should embrace the testimonials from this unique girl, who knew she would not live more that 10 years of age and EVEN SO she lived her life to the fullest:



Rest in Peace x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter