Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Newmarcomm is what I will name the new way of marketing communications that is happening at every second and at every place to probably every one of us. The power of social media has risen in vast and different branches or medium through the power of interactive content, content that engages you to communicate with the brand.

I strongly recommend to follow Mashable.com - the Social Media Guide, as they call themselves and discover for yourself, if not yet, what is going on with the world around you. One of the latest posts is about The 10 Most Innovative Viral Videos of 2009, where I took personal joy to understand that not only I have seen every of them by one way or another, but that they were indeed interactive in their marketing purpose!

Few examples:
Pure engagement, creative idea and brilliant video techniques resulted in this highly disputed viral of Samsung:



After understanding by accident that his quitar has been thrown and broken by United Airlines staff, this guy decided to make a song and upload it on youtube. Result - the biggest negative PR in years and a massive viral that circulated the world:



And I will leave you, if you are a time spender, with this not at all hidden but so engaging and beautiful 12 minutes, prompted by my dear friend Antonio, that won Cyber Lion in so beloved Cannes Lions this year and that sums up what I call very Newmarcomm:



Hope you've enjoyed. Anticipate much more:)

1 comments:

niele said...

Ееее бях го гледала и много ми хареса :) Поздравления за твоя приятел !

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter