Monday, December 21, 2009
After two days of pleasant relaxation through the revelation of this song, decided to share it with you: Ruth Koleva - Close



Ruth Koleva has become a widely known artist in 2009, following her unfortunate voting off in the Bulgarian Music Idol, then participating in the best media viral campaign for the biggest bg telecoms @ Fara09, upon which, after watching the video below and exploring the above embedded link, will show you how many awards has won in our very modest but rich in world class ad campaigns country.



Appealing with her feminine look and hardcore tattoos, she is one true Artist. Salute and happy Closer holidays everyone:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter