Saturday, November 21, 2009
I believe that if everone carries with him even the sightest bit of happiness and LOVE that is abundant in this amazing ad, we would live in one trully awesome world:



I cant stop watching it. I cant stop thinking how good this ad is. And it goes beyond its marketing purpose. It is a cult to the human improvement. Its shows us that happiness is right where we are even if we are not able to see it. It explicitly throws at out face the integrity of the world! The underlying motive here, for us, for You, is just to acknowledge the world around you better and start feeling that integrity. For if you Strive to be better, you will always be Better!

Ok, think you need to watch it again ^^^ this time the 2009 LOVE edition:



Boom De Ya Da, Boom De Ya Da...
:)

1 comments:

Ray said...

AWESOME !!!!!!

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter