Friday, December 18, 2009


Yes, I am leaving DE, Erlangen. For two-three weeks. Recap of the last 3 months:
Hours were crawling, days were passing, the months - flying. So much to see here and so not enough time. So much to give here and so much to get back. I tried to at least. Got to know many fellow lovely Bulgarians. Got to know some really nice Germans. Got to dance traditional Bulgarian folklor. Got to drink 10s of Jagermeister shots. Got to like. Liked to get. Oh and AREVA, my purpose here, of course: AREVA has been a crucial milestone in my development and will continue to be for the next three months. I've grown up in my view of the what-the-hell-is-waiting for us after graduation. From the work itself through the embedded longing for the lunch break and to the joy of completing something. Joy that should be very apparent below. But it ain't. Because the two months @ Saatchi has given me tremendously more in merely intangible value that anything so far. And I don't know If I want to be otherwise. Saatchi team - I damn Love you. You left me to this:




I am definitely looking forward after Christmas for more adventures here. Weil in adventure kann Mann ihn finden. Pure DEnglish:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter