Tuesday, December 15, 2009
14/12/2009: Someone makes a group in Facebook, names it "Fuck Bulgaria".
I was just wondering, why did we need probably one stupid chilidsh Turk/Bulgarian in no soul place to provoke our sense of patriotism, our true passion about our country and its history through the most rapidly increasing Facebook group: "We are against "Fuck Bulgaria", a group that for one day gathered more than 50,000 members, whereabouts the country is not more than 7 million. This is the group:



And what the first couplet from the visible part of the supposingly Turkish group says is something like:
You do not fear and the red flag
which swims at these dawns,
does not burn last January
which smokes upper before burning.
The star shaped,
will shine she is my and
she is my nation however.


What I can reconcile from this is a patriotism in itself. But why then "Fuck Bulgaria". Why not FUCK yourself. Whether Bulgarian or Turk. Whether provoker or messanger. Fuck off.
***
Now there are 52,000 really angry Bulgarians. That is in 5 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter