Monday, December 14, 2009

today's big hype in Twitter, in my credosphere, was about the Most Contagious 2009, a pdf created by the @contagiousmag that comprises in 16 different sub categories the superb contagiousness of the really, really good ideas. Again, was pleasantly surprised to recap what I have seen throughout the year, prompted by the power of social media, some of which I have talked about:

The personal lovemark Adidas, presented here, with this amazing new concept:


Carousel's big Cannes Lions hit, mentioned here:


Further more there are recaps of amazing recent stuff like the marvellous IKEA campagin on Facebook for promoting their new shop:


An the beat goes on and on and on. Urgently contagious pdf file. Good job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter