Monday, July 20, 2009
Colleagues,

not long ago I wrote a short story of a dandelion. This small puff was one of many others, but it left behind its small puffies...

Saatchi & Saatchi was an unique exeperience for me. The short-term internship became a long-term bound with the amazing people, amazing work and spirit. Thanks everybody for the smiles, for the guidance and the fact, that I found what I love to do!

From the meeting with the team, through the meeting with Kevin Roberts, to the engagement with the work which became a meeting with one very real lovemark for me. This is Saatchi & Saatchi. Meeting happiness.



„Happiness is the biggest drive in productivity!” KR, 28.05.09, Sofia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter