Sunday, October 25, 2009
long time now was thinking how to introduce you my German experience so far and how I perceive it through the perplexity of the language here, through their most beloved things and through, of course, an ad. Luckily, the embodiment of all above was the brain behind this Golden Drum Film Gold award, who is actually from Austria:



Und er fliegt, und er fliegt...
hahaha

Now that is what I hear here, how you felt is what I feel here, what you saw is what I might do here, right after numerous "Schönes Wochenende" have been said on Friday afternoon. Now that is true, but not german. For everything else(as another enriched in semiotics ad goes)and for everyone else (who apparently does not know German) there is the Subtitled link for the ad.

Anticipate more German or Not adventures, looked through the eyes of an ordinary Bulgarian Intern, coming from UK. I will leave you with another enriched spit (my mom would love this) from a Film Gold award von das Slovenian Golden Drum stuff (hate myself already) which is GRAND PRIX, oh my, and which is Czech. Ha-ha. Bless them:



Oh and yes, I am working in a French company and my boss is Hungarian. Bless that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter