Saturday, October 17, 2009
Thanks to Ray, for this unique spreading intangible value:)
I watched it twice and surely will do it again, as this ordinary ad man reveals some pretty awesome truths behind both our marketing job or everyday life. Those truths can evolve in opportunities or just ideas for better appreciating what we have as personal tangible and intangible possessions. And this is the whole point of striving to be better, isn't it? please, watch it:




"When you place a value on things like Health, Love, Sex and other things and when you learn to pay some material value of what you've previously discounted for being merely an intangible, a thing not seen, you'll discover that you are much much wealthier than you've ever imagined."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter