Tuesday, October 6, 2009
the Best UK TV advert of all time!!!



every single time I watch this art masterpiece I embark upon incredible nuances of what makes the really good ad, a great one and I strongly suggest you to either embrace its thoughtfulness or just go to a random irish pub and taste it.

for me the message conveys the idea of what is beyond us and the patience needed for our time ahead. The story told is a citation of the 19th century novel Moby Dick, where the drenched in mystical melancholy Captain Ahab is perpatuated in his long patient search for the big white whale. Just as the surfer, for his majestic wave, who "waits, its what he does".

I salute the genius who takes me to the shores of Hawaii and leaves me in front of а truly great virtue. I hope you find your own Greatness within this spot. Or at least to down a Guinness pint:)

till then - Here's to waiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter