Sunday, October 11, 2009











Here is just a quick glipse of the poster ad evolutionary road for the non-disputably the most famous drinks brand in the world or even at all - Coca-Cola. Although not being my favourite non-alchoholic drink (the other ones are a matter of another blog I quess), Coke has become a symbol of the 20th century America and of the capitalistic exploitation of how ads target us (from Drink Coca-Cola to live on the Coke side of life) and how they have created the diabolical pathway for generating a need of the product. Nowadays Coca-Cola still does it, but in a very submissive way, provoking our embedded desires for happiness.

Which, on the bright side, make us feel happy drinkin it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter