Thursday, October 29, 2009
Labour and Social Politics

Bulgaria has grown beyond the need for any social politics, as the majority of the population are already successful entrepreneurs. As a consequence, Bulgaria has 0% unemployment and is in constant need of foreign workers. The average bulgarian salary is 10000 leuro per hour, which is enough to buy 5 bags of chips Niki (which is why Bulgarians eat 5 bags of chips Niki per hour). These high salaries have forced many companies to hire cheap workers from Japan, Luxembourg and Norway, because they only eat fish and drink water.


Production
Chips Niki production makes up 87% of Bulgaria's GDP

Bulgaria produces some of the world's best known brands - Romika shoes (rebranded as Nike), Elka calculators (rebranded as computers), tomatoes (rebranded as tomatoes) and yoghurt (rebranded as Danone). Bulgaria is also in legal battles with Greece and Turkey over other exports such as white cheese, banitza, chalga and sex slaves. Undoubtedly, Bulgaria is most popular for its outstanding snack foods - Zayo Bayo, Lucky Boy, Crocky, Chipi Chips and Chips Niki. Bulgaria is also the leading manufacturer of hope in the EU with 67000443 metric tons of hope produced annually, mostly by pensioners hoping that their children will return from abroad.


bit old, but still deeply truthful :D Full Article

Now, the cliched ads, just to flip the coin..

2007:


2008:



..and 2009:



I wonder, how much they influenced me as a foreigner to go and visit Bulgaria?
I think chips Niki has done that from first glance!
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter