Tuesday, November 17, 2009
my currently most favourite music. whata a tune. of course incorporated in an ad. the jovial, escallating, contagiously satisfactory tune has almost entirely merged with the ideals of the ad. Because for establishing who are they and who is the customer, you, while positioning a new phone in the most heaviliy densified global market is a goal to get envious for and same one that needs powerful and remembering messages:



I said almost entirely, because the purpose of saying constantly "You" for establishing the personal connection with the brand might get just slightly bit off the point when constantly emphasized. Honestly, this blog is not for critisizing any ad, for it is art in its essense, but for the marketing wrap of this art product, you don't want to get a thousand ribbons...

Link to the song >>>> Nina Simone - Sinnerman (Felix Da Housecat's Mix)

Therefore, the following add-up just sucks the slightest deviation of perfection out of the previous and serves its beautiful transition of showing what you are, through what you need, to what their product would deliver: You



Hope that anyones gets Me. And I am You:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter