Tuesday, July 14, 2009
the very broadly commented Heineken ad, that I said I really like?


Take a look now at this spoof:P


And one interesting follow up:)


Perfectly targeted audience, brilliant sense of humour, bit of language diversification for more international fun in the last one. The best thing for me is that they just simply display the opposite sex and their very inner emotions. By showing how would men react for their beloved posessions if they were acting like women, the ad's exaggeration suits the aim of creating memorable vision of the products and an emotional appeal to the lads. Now im talkin shitty marketing. Enjoy as it says:)

1 comments:

Калин said...

Рекламите на Heineken са готини, както винаги!

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter