Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Brilliant simple copy, brilliant cast (for celebrity endorsement), brilliant timing and sound effects, effective message and appeal to the mass public (who these days are rushing for plasic surgeries like for a warm bread) by saying something so true and so inspiring in a way. The big font of the tagline is just emphasising on the validity of the message and on building trust with the mark. Pure marketing through creativity resulting in Silver in Cannes, gone to SPAIN;)



This is just awesome~ so funny, so unexpected, so catching and really deep (with regards of the hispanic migration issues to the states) beneath its jovial essence. The music is just brilliant with segment from the baywatch legendary series while the copy and the end summarizes it all. There are 8 clips, the first one again won Silver in Cannes, gone to ARGENTINA.





And one final this time Gold Cannes 1 minute spot that went to BRAZIL of just brrriliant music and idea that generates not only smiles but emotions as well. The true friend is anything you can imagine:) Enjoy



I was going to forget - MEXICO Bronz. You judge it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter