Wednesday, July 8, 2009
This ad is truly a heartbeat (the song is José Gonzalez - Heartbeats) and some may say its one of the greatest in its effective product appeal and mix of colourful..emotions. like no other. Can you actually Imagine how they dropped 250,000 balls in the streets of San Francisco !!!

Agency: Fallon UK. Sony. Gold Lion @ Cannes 2006.



and just look what beautiful copycat parody I got stuck on. bit too much in its depictive display, but still good. Some say it is a homeage ( wikipedia: homage is a reference within a creative work to someone who greatly influenced the artist would be homage ) as it is a parody with good intentions ;)

Agency: CLEMMOW HORNBY INGE. Tango.



Succulent ads.line.no.other

2 comments:

Ray said...

given that the original sony concept for the Bravia was also stolen, that's an interesting follow up :)

pe6o said...

interesting indeed, what was the original? :)

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter