Saturday, January 9, 2010
Happy New Year, everbody!
Let this 2010 be much more prosperous, much more enchanting and blessful. Let yourself go of any fears and welcome the challenges as you would welcome me, if I would like to self-invite myself to visit you, let say Spain, Australia, why not Kuwait. Yes, Joseph Tatal Andraos, I am appropriately and (self)-inspirationally inviting myself.

I welcomed 2010 with my most of my best friends @ Belogradchik Rocks

and I believe will farewell it the same way. Meanwhile me & Gox started implementing an idea into a still dim but opportunistic project, which underlying motiv secured us from feeling unattached to a more meaningful dailiy surrounding. Or otherwise we are looking (at) something like this: Even more self-inspirational.
And to conclude with these far-sighted bulshit, here is something more current, something you will enjoy in the spirit of this blog and my own bulshit: a column in today's "Dnevnik" about The Best 10 TV Ads of the Decade, which go beyond any cultural need of understanding Bulgarian and deliver the essense of both my blog and my dream: to create TV ads. Meaningful TV ads.(Un)expectedly I have written and analysed more than half of them here, but I will leave you with the most beloved, a lovemark of its own kind, the Cadbury Guerilla, a true Purple Evergreen:


So, dear friends around the world and in Kuwait, enjoy this year as much as you can and Be inspired by anything that you (in)voluntarily explore!

"I've been waiting for this moment... in all my life..."

4 comments:

Ann G said...

Mark Twain:

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

A post full of energy, Peshko, please continue posting :)

pe6o said...

my credo is basically what Twain has said, never to regret the things you've done, but the ones you have not. Thanks Ann G, keep up with the admiring straightforwardness :)

Ben Rogers said...

Invite to Spain mate!! haha

pe6o said...

Haha, why not, expect me soon ;)

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter