Wednesday, January 27, 2010
iPad, the new revolutionary product from Apple, was presented by Steve Jobs and others geniuses 2 hours ago, Wednesday 10:00am in San Francisco. It outsmarts the Benefon and PRAVEC 8 by miles with its unique features:

You can show it off to the normal MAC people:

You can stack books inside iPad shelf and clean the dust every other week:

Definitely you can install applications, so to entertain your otherwise ever less entertaining mid-afternoon:

You can just write to Steve and say that you just had another iPasm:

And finally you can always kneel before the special iPad testimony and then share a picture of your solemn 21 century digital tear:


"iPad. Get aLife"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter