Friday, January 22, 2010
Contemplating on the power of music influencing the subconsciousness, this ad is a brilliant example. Found it today from Kevin's blog, a pure "Mystery, Sensuality and Intimacy Argentinean-style":


FULL unbelievably good song >>>>> LINK

But OK, I admit I just used this for filling the post. The actual reason is that I hate Megan and I just wanted to show you how impeccably hideous she looks like these days with Armani. Please try to ignore all the discrepancies of any expectations (by just clicking):
















Mystery, Sensuality and Intimacy Armani-style

2 comments:

Ann G said...

Obviously you do possess the innate ability of appreciating music! The advert proves exuberant imagination. Really punchy! Do you happen to know which agency did it?

pe6o said...

Thank you! But it's not too hard to make a logical conclusion, I guess, especially after reading the post or clicking to the Youtube page of it:)

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter