Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Source
TVC: Ogilvy & Mather.
Music: Bulgarian folklor, below, praising the forests and nature in the country.
Copy: "One third of Bulgaria is covered by forests, which are disappearing at the rate of 10 cubic meters/minute. Help us uproot the idea that forests are just wood. Sign the petition on wwf.bg"
Further campaign: Radio, Press, Outdoor, Online Banners, Social Media



Хубава си, моя горо,
миришеш на младост,
но вселяваш в сърцата ни
само скръб и жалост



Now I am signing the petition...

2 comments:

Bla said...

Чудесна кампания, което не е никаква изненада, като се имат предвид досегашните колаборации на Огилви и WWF. :)

pe6o said...

дам, стават все по-добри и а дано още по-ефективни:) трябва им обаче някоя шокова кампания...

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter