Friday, February 12, 2010
Advertising needs more than few words to be defined or at least described.
The common standards suggest that among all the noise one needs something very targeted, personal and sustainable. But how necessary is such a standard?
By how we advertise a product or an idea or anything that we want to sell/convey hides the beauty of it. And if an ad should be in its primary essense targeted, why not be through the trick of a reverse method, i.e. purposely provoking a mash of 'noises' or motives, that will be used as a tailored clutter of messages distributing the idea behind. Sounds confusing? Well look at this:



Through "imagine yourself" platfrom and with the mix of a constant advocator of such surreal scenario, this ad proves its noise to be of great help to the viewer. It leaves the essense of the product at the end, building through array of various colours that will rest in the customer's mind.
Maybe the Old Spice just bacame bit newer this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter