Monday, February 8, 2010
It is challenging for some poeple to say if they have ONE favourtie song.
One of all times. One, that despite of the place, the time or the mood it will always be your song, especially written to you or especially affecting you. Do you have such song? Say it out loud!

I was quite pleasantly surprised to hear MY most favourite song in this ad from 2003:


And it is so much more interesting to hear another hugely BELOVED song in he SAME brand!:

One would probably start to question himself: Is that brand amazing or they just know really good songs. The result is that Mitsubishi is now stuck in my mind, at least. That is one hell of a marketing.

4 comments:

MessageForce said...

I agree with the fact that it is very common in the masses to predict a single favorite song. The more kind of song one listens to the longer the list becomes.

pe6o said...

True, songs are a great tool. But how often could one predict the effective correlation between the brand's image and the connotations of the song it gives to each of us. It is yet kinda personal the way we absrob the vibe hence the message.

Bla said...

The second video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

pe6o said...

Thanks, updated now.

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter