Friday, March 5, 2010
Some people listen to themselves
rather than listen to what other say.
These people don't come along very often.
But when they do, they remind us
that once you set up on a path,
even though critiques may doubt you
it is ok to believe that there is no can't won't or impossible.
They remind us that is ok to believe
impossible is nothing.



He's got the whole world.
In his hands he's got the whole wide world.
In his hands he's got the whole world.
In his hands he's got the whole world in his hands.



When you are a young gymnastic, the bar has already been set very high.
Nadia was the first to show the world the perfect 10.
Not once but 7 times.
She reminds me if I work hard in life, there is a chance that for just one moment
perfection is possible.



What a brilliant brand value ads, what a 2006 benchmark for brand sustainability. How could you not love it or be inspired?
Adidas - My biggest lovemark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter