Sunday, September 27, 2009
On Sep. 24th, it was the 250th anniversary of the creation of probably the world's most famous beer - Guinness! The campaign for this quarter a millenium celebration had to be executed by the best. These are 2 ads that manifested and excited the true fans for Arthur's day:)



For the next one, done of course by Saatchi & Saatchi EMEA, the regional creative director John Pallan says:

“The creative challenge was to develop a global idea that would appeal to and attract the next generation of Guinness consumers to the brand whilst ensuring we continue to excite and entertain existing drinkers. We were tasked with creating something that was flexible enough to be used by each of the Guinness regions and exciting enough to inspire people to join in the 250 celebrations.” Source




Aniticipate the best Guiness Commercial Ever :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow

share

About Me

My Photo
pe6o
I can#t describe myself and even if I could, I should not.
View my complete profile

Twitter